We start with this
and finish with this
Add a solar panel and finish with this
We manufacture various options to suit clients’ needs. We can install any of our clocks in enclosure which come complete with battery backups and Wi-Fi routers. The units are designed for construction/rough sites where the key words are Rugged and Tough. We have also supplied units with solar panels for those sites that require Time and Attendance (TNA or T&A) but don’t have power yet as they have just started turning ground.
This unit works with our Turbo Time time and attendance software and can be used as an access control reader either as a standalone unit or on a network with other units linked to access control system.
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor with ZK Finger V10.0 algorithm
- Less than 1 second user recognition
- Stores 1,500 templates, 10 000 cards and 30,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or RFID card
- Supports 50 time zones, 5 groups and 10 unlock combinations
- Integrated 125kHz RFID proximity reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in Wiegand input/output ports for connection to third party control panels
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
- Audio – Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/ invalid fingers
- Tamper switch which can trigger a siren or strobe lights