This unit is IP65 Rated and has an easy to read 2-inch colour TFT screen and takes less than 1 second for user recognition. What makes this unit nice is that it has the capability to read Fingerprints and/or RFID cards.
The extreme series has been designed for harsh conditions and construction sites and engineered with the same attention to detail and performance as their predecessor, the MA series.
MorphoAccess® SIGMA Lite terminals are specifically designed to equip narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
With two designs and multiple card reader options, there are a variety of models to address the widest range of deployment scenarios, both indoors and outdoors.
- World’s #1 fingerprint technology inside: 1:10,000 user identification in 1 second
- High capacity: 30,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Flexibility: Prox®, iClass® or MIFARE®/DESFire®/NFC contactless card reader as an option
- Embedded web server
- Tough design: IP65 rated and vandal resistant (IK08)
- Compatible with Morpho and Bioscrypt existing installations