The SHR-5000 Series DVR is a standalone system that can record up to
120/100 images per second from 4, 8 and 16 channels using MPEG4
compression. It is able to simultaneously record-to and play-from a hard
drive in real time by compressing the audio of 4 channels with ADPCM
(Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation). Using dual codecs, the
SHR-5000 Series DVR can smoothly record and transmit through a
network, allowing continuous remote monitoring even in a poor network
Any site that requires superior quality viewing and recording of CCTV footage on an imbedded DVR. It can be linked to a LAN/WAN network and viewed remotely
• Video recording up to 120/100ips and 4 channel audio recording
• Recording and network transmission via each codec by adopting dual codec.
• Exclusive video processor : image quality improved by more than 30% compared
to existing products.
• Various backup through USB 2.0
: USB memory, external HDD, external CD-RW (SHR-5042),
• Various video outputs supported.
• Simultaneous VGA and composite output.
• Watermark for preventing video alteration.
• Remote monitoring and control through network : Ethernet, cable network, xDSL.
• Convenient IR remote controller and mouse (Mouse is only available for SHR-504x).
• Smooth backup by using built-in DVD-RW (SHR-5082/5162).
• Convenient user interface : Event, Date/Time, Go to First/Last, Backup Search and