This kit has been designed to specifically power up a standard house alarm with enough power to run independently and not rely on external power or run on your back-up battery so that your alarm always has power during the day and ensuring that when night falls your battery is fully charged.
The kit comes complete with all you need (except tools) to install and connect the Solar panel to your existing alarm panel.
Keep other low use batteries charged
- Gate motors
- Motor Bikes
- Boat Motors
- Jet Ski’s
The boxed kit comes complete with the following
- 25 Watt solar panel
- 15A solar regulator
- 5 meters of cable with pre-crimped lugs
- 6 Brackets to mount onto a flat or Double Roman tile roof
- Screws, nuts and bolts to mount everything
- Easy to use instructions with photo’s to help you mount the unit.
- Will power an alarm comprising the following:
- Alarm control panel
- Key pad
- Siren (Limited time)
- 4 internal PIR sensors
- 4 external Beams (low power)