The TT582 Finger Print reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive design and great price. The unit uses either finger prints, pin or a proximity card to log in.
This unit works with our TurboTime time & attendance software and can be used as an access control reader either as a stand alone unit or on a network with other units linked to an access control system.
ERS bio equivalant
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor with ZK Finger V10.0 algorithm
- Less than 1 second user recognition
- Stores 1,500 templates, 10 000 cards and 30,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or RFID card
- Supports 50 time zones, 5 groups and 10 unlock combinations
- Integrated 125kHz RFID proximity reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in Wiegand input/output ports for connection to third party control panels
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
- Audio – Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/ invalid fingers
- Tamper switch